Following from our Laudato Si’ and Care of Creation – Where Next? workshops, we’ve put together this set of resources for parishes and groups wishing to review some of the content of those workshops, or maybe take things a bit further.
You can download the items individually below, or download the entire pack in an archive.
- What Do We See? (PowerPoint) (CAFOD Westminster)
The CAFOD “See” presentation from the workshops.
- Judge: Climate and Faith (PowerPoint)
The Westminster Justice and Peace “Judge” presentation from the workshops.
- Act: How do we Respond? (pdf) (Caritas Westminster)
The Caritas “Act” presentation from the workshops.
- Reducing Your Environmental Footprint (pdf) (RCDOW)
The Diocese of Westminster handbook for reducing parish waste and managing resources.
- Followup Pointers (Word document) (CAFOD / ColumbansUK)
If you would like your parish to take action to fight climate change, these eight simple tasks will put you on the right path.
- The Universe Story – Cosmic Walk (pdf)
Take a journey through the history of the universe and our planet, accompanied by prayer and contemplation; a fantastic way of promoting climate responsibility through liturgy.